How can I get an eScore rebate for upgrades?
1. Complete the Self Audit or register of eScore online at www.2escore.com.
2. Use the portal to find a contractor through the Quality Contractor Network.
3. Next contact the Quality Contractor Network member
4. Upgrades must meet standards for qualifying upgrades for residential rebates
5. Enter into a contract with Quality Contractor Network.
6. Your installing Quality Contractor Network contractor will complete the process and notify STEMC of the installation.
7. A STEMC energy advisor will contact you for an appointment to complete an inspection of improvement measures and the advisor will complete an evaluation of any other energy efficiency needs in your home.
8. There will not be a charge by STEMC to you for this service.
9. STEMC will process paperwork and mail any applicable rebate check directly to you.
10. If you have any further questions, please e-mail or call Martha Traylor 731-585-0542.