My Billing Options
- Accounts are billed monthly.
- Payment is due within fifteen (15) days from date of bill.
- Failure to receive bill does not release the Member from payment obligation.
- Bills unpaid after due date are subject to disconnection upon (5) days written notice to member.
- Bills paid on or before the final date of payment shall be payable at the net rates, but, thereafter the gross rate applies.
- Should the final date for payment of the bill at the net rates fall on a Sunday or holiday, the business day next following the final date will be held as a day of grace for delivery of payment.
**STEMC has changed paperless providers effective November 20, 2017.
Existing paperless users will receive log in instructions via email on Tuesday, November 21, 2017.
New Paperless Billing users may sign up below effective immediately.
- Click HERE to sign up for Paperless Billing.
- It is a FREE service that saves paper, time and money.
- After signing up, you will receive an email when your bill is ready.
- Bills will be conveniently available for viewing on line 24/7.
- Set up automatic payments on credit card or through checking account.
FlexPay / MyUsage
For detailed information about our FlexPay program click here.
- Provides a way to guard against large fluctuations in your monthly electric bill without ever having to play "catch-up" at the end of the year.
- Your monthly bill becomes a rolling average of your electric usage for the most recent 13 months.
- The amount due will vary from month to month.
- Your bill will never increase more than 20% from the previous month.
- May be used for any regular account regardless of payment method and is available for any residential member with a a good pay rating.
- Levelized billing is not available for FlexPay accounts.
- Click here for Levelized Billing Application.